IMPORTANT : L'actu BIONICLE déménage sur Bionifigs.fr, un tout nouveau support pour les fans francophones.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Zeuboss
Zeuboss
Membre du Panthéon
Membre du Panthéon

[Story] Sombre Miroir : Chapitre 5 Empty [Story] Sombre Miroir : Chapitre 5

Mar 18 Mar 2008, 15:49
[Story] Sombre Miroir : Chapitre 5 313_1 La série Dark Mirror a été updatée, avec le Chapitre n°5.
En résumé : On apprend les noms des outils de Toa Kualus et Toa Bomonga, la lance de "sous-zéro" et la lance sismique. Takanuva apprend également que Toa Bomonga a tué Brutaka auparavant.
Toa Takanuva had experienced many strange things since arriving in what he now knew had to be some kind of alternate universe. But nothing quite equaled what he was experiencing right at the moment: the sensation of flying under his own power over a vast stretch of ocean. Even stranger was the fact that he had Makuta to thank for this ability. After telling him roughly where to look for the caravan that would be carrying the Mask of Time, Makuta Krika had commented that he would never be able to intercept them in time by sea, even if he managed to steal a boat and slip away from Metru Nui. Flight was the best choice. Before Takanuva could argue that he didn't have the ability to fly, Krika had blown a fine powder into his face. The Toa of Light couldn't help but breathe it in. With a laugh, Krika explained that he had just been exposed to a Makuta Virus, which would, at least temporarily, give him the power of flight. If it had any other side effects, Krika chose not to say. Takanuva didn't know whether to thank him, or hit him.

Still, his directions had been good. Up ahead on the land, Takanuva spotted an Ussal crab-drawn cart driven by a Matoran, flanked by a Toa of Ice and a Toa of Earth, mounted on Muaka tigers. Takanuva could only guess that both cart and Rahi had been loaded and unloaded from a ship, since part of the journey to Artakha had to be made by sea. Despite the Makuta's warning that he would have to kill the Toa and the Matoran with them, Jaller, Takanuva had another idea. He was a Toa, after all, in a world dominated by them. It was worth trying, anyway. He landed right in front of the cart, prompting Jaller to reign it to an abrupt halt. The two Toa raised their spears and shields and took a step forward.

"Who are you?" said the black-armored warrior, "Speak or face the power of my Seismic Spear."

"What my grim friend is trying to say," said the Toa of Ice, "is that we were not expecting visitors, not even multi-toned ones such as yourself. Surprises make us nervous, and when we are nervous, other beings sometimes get hurt."

"Lower your weapons," said the Toa of Light, "My name is Takanuva, I am here on business of the Empire."

"I am Toa Kualus," said the white-armored Toa, "My surly friend is Toa Bomonga; and what might your business be, Takanuva?"

"I don't trust him," said Jaller.

Takanuva barely recognized him in his red Kanohi Komau.

"Kodan keeps a record of every Toa in the universe, and I've never seen his name before."

Takanuva fired a thin beam of light at Jaller, shooting the reigns out of his hands. Pewku, the Ussal crab, reared up, startled.

"When I want your opinion, Matoran, I'll ask for it," Takanuva said, trying to sound like a Toa from this universe.

Kualus' response was a blast of Ice from his Sub-Zero Spear, but Takanuva easily shattered it with another light beam. Bomonga made a move to attack, but the Toa of Light temporarily blinded him with a flare.

"If you're done," said Takanuva, "Tuyet has received word of a plan to steal the Mask of Time. She has decided that two Toa are not enough to guard it. Particularly you two, so she has sent me to join you."

"And just what makes you the right choice?" growled Bomonga.

The Toa of Light thought fast, "Have you ever heard of... Takutanuva?"

Both Toa shook their heads.

"How about Graalok the mighty Ash Bear?"

Again they shook their heads.

"And I suppose you haven't heard of the beasts of Mount Ihu, or the flame serpents of the Tren Krom Break, or even," he dropped his voice for effect, "even the Kolhii creature of Ga-Wahi."

"We haven't heard of any of those things," said Kualus.

Takanuva smiled, raised his lance high, and then plunged it into the sand in front of the two Toa. "There is a reason you haven't heard of them, brothers... and if I could defeat them, I could surely handle a threat to the Vahi."

Bomonga and Kualus glanced at each other, then Kualus shrugged, "Very well, brother, you may travel with us to Metru Nui, but since you're so powerful, why don't you walk in front of us? That way you can meet any challenge head-on. Incidentally, who is this that plans to steal this mask from us?"

"A very powerful and evil being called Brutaka," Takanuva replied.

This time, the two Toa obviously recognized the name. Bomonga even smiled.

"You know of him, then?" asked Takanuva.

"And well I should," said Bomonga. He plunged his spear into the ground next to Takanuva's lance, "After all, I killed him."
Lewa Nuva
Lewa Nuva
Héros des Stats
Héros des Stats

[Story] Sombre Miroir : Chapitre 5 Empty Re: [Story] Sombre Miroir : Chapitre 5

Mar 18 Mar 2008, 18:18
je déteste savoir qu'un nouveau chapitre est paru,car la traduc vent toujours longtemps après...SITEUPLAÎÎÎT zeuboss,fais des traductions!!(mince il y a pas de smiley qui va avec...)
Shas'ui
Shas'ui
Membre du Panthéon
Membre du Panthéon

Mar 18 Mar 2008, 18:54
donc si j'ai tout bien kapisch,les toa Hagah sont aussi corrompus.dommage...sinon,y'a rien d'autre dans ce chapitre?
vikins2
vikins2
Membre d'Élite
Membre d'Élite
http://kingdomheartsunivers.forum-actif.net/index.htm

Mar 18 Mar 2008, 19:09
tien je savais pas brutaka a ete tue....quelle CHOC.
Exo-6
Exo-6
Fondateur de BIONIFIGS
Fondateur de BIONIFIGS
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Exo-6/112411465593911https://discord.gg/GkQzBGm

Mar 18 Mar 2008, 21:13
Seulement celui de l'autre dimension. Notre Brutaka est toujours là heuresement.
Irnak
Ambianceur Confirmé
Ambianceur Confirmé

Mar 18 Mar 2008, 21:18
Bon chapitre. Mais je suis tombé sur le cu* quan j'ai appris la fin @.@ ! Je le pensais pas si doué.
Vezon3255
Vezon3255
Membre du Panthéon
Membre du Panthéon
http://www.vezon3255.niceboard.com

Mer 19 Mar 2008, 07:45
Quand est-ce qu'il y aura un concours pour les représenter?
Exo-6
Exo-6
Fondateur de BIONIFIGS
Fondateur de BIONIFIGS
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Exo-6/112411465593911https://discord.gg/GkQzBGm

Jeu 20 Mar 2008, 20:16
Je n'en sais rien c'est HS ici. J'ai une question *Hé oui ça m'arrive d'en avoir moi aussi ^^*

Pourquoi est-il question du Vahi si le Grand Cataclysme n'a jamais eut lieu. Ne devrait-il pas être inexistant ?
Vezon3255
Vezon3255
Membre du Panthéon
Membre du Panthéon
http://www.vezon3255.niceboard.com

Jeu 20 Mar 2008, 20:18
Bah écoute,il a été créé avant le Grand Cataclysme.^^
Donc voilà pourquoi il est dans Dark Mirror.
Sinon,MSN?
PhantomDisaster
PhantomDisaster
Membre d'Élite
Membre d'Élite

Jeu 20 Mar 2008, 20:52
Ici, le Vahi a été crée par Artahka.
Lewa Nuva
Lewa Nuva
Héros des Stats
Héros des Stats